Hi, I’m Veronika and I’m an online marketing strategist and consultant.
I was in a hurry to launch this website, so didn’t really have time to put a perfect “About” page together.
You know, the one that:
1) Grabs your attention and tells you a personal story to create an emotional connection
2) Focuses on YOU – your questions, issues, your business journey, your needs and the way I can help you to reach the results once we start working together
3) Shows funny personal pictures to prove the author (me) is human and relatable
So you see, I know what a perfect “About” page looks like. I just was in a hurry and… (but you know the rest).
But I’ll introduce myself anyway. So here it goes:
My name is Veronika and I’m fascinated with online marketing and Facebook. Especially with what Facebook could do to help small businesses grow, attract new clients and establish a deeper relationship with customers in a casual and genuine way.
By the way, Facebook ads is one of the smartest and quickest ways to achieve your business growth, so I’m particularly in love with FB ads.
I’d offer you to visit my Work With Me page to see how I could help you grow your business on Facebook… But I can’t do that before we establish that emotional connection, remember? :) So don’t click this link just yet.
I also love unique personal stories about fearless passionate people who followed their dreams to build a business they love (with the help of social media). I’m constantly looking for stories like these to feature on my Blog. (check this interview on my Blog to see what I mean).
A little about my professional journey:
- I spent 15+ years in corporate finance and investment banking before stepping into exciting world of online marketing
- When I did my MBA my goal was to land a prestigious job in finance & banking (which I did), but Marketing was my favorite class
- Digital marketing is constantly evolving. I spend a lot of time learning (which I love) and staying on top of new things in online world. (You can check some of my certifications down below)
Fun facts about me:
(although not all of them fall under “fun” category)
- My happy place is on a small island in Thailand, which was off the beaten tourist track 10 years ago (when I visited it), but is now packed with tourists, as I’ve heard :(
My happy place is on a tiny island in Thailand
- My husband and I once rescued two young raccoons, who were smart enough to get into a huge garbage bin, but couldn’t get out without our help. Rescued them with the help of two logs and a bit of ingenuity. Yes, love animals.
Two cute racoons
- I’m half Russian, half Spanish. I’m a native speaker in Russian, but not so much in Spanish (but I will learn, I promise!)
- I used to have an obscene number of tabs open in my Chrome browser. Last time I checked I had 40 tabs! (which is bad for your laptop and your mental health). Then I’ve discovered One Tab for Chrome and it’s been a game changer. Highly recommend it, if you are also a serial tab opener (is there such a thing?)
Having 40 tabs open in your browser is not good for you
- I think Video is a great way to connect with your audience and your customers. Personally, I don’t feel too comfortable being on camera. But I will definitely advise you on various ways to use more videos in your business, once you decide to work with me.
So here you go. Thank you for reading it up until this point. Thank you for taking the time to check my website. I’m truly humbled by it!
So what about you? Do you have any questions about Facebook or Facebook ads? Or would you like to share some fun facts about you?
You could leave your comments on my Facebook page here or if you prefer email – please go here.
Have a great day and see you soon!
P.S. My favorite quote right now is from Gary Vaynerchuck:
“It only takes one piece of content to change the course of your life”
Are you ready to grow your business with Facebook?